PROFILE: IMPACT DESIGN GROUP
A: DETAILED RESUME: A1: General Resume
IMPACT DESIGN GROUP is a dynamic & renowned Architectural firm providing Architectural, Interior Design with Project Management Consultancy & all allied services during last 42 years, ongoingly with nonstop spotless continuity & steady consistent of efficiency. IMPACT DESIGN GROUP currently involved in several architectural, interior & PMC projects in India and abroad since 1978, with group of young professionals guided by much experienced personnel with all round achievements toward top quality standards of state-of-art-designs & impeccable P.M.C. services with 100% efficient results & effective performance with dire professional honesty & sincerity.
IMPACT DESIGN GROUP was founded in year 1978, by Ar. Ravi Redij, Ar. Chandrashekhar Prabhu, Ar. Milind Kambli & Ar. Manu Sahani, while all being students in their 4th / 5th final year of the Degree at J.J. College of Architecture, then, already having 4/5 Interior projects in hand/ being executed & 3 / 4 Architectural housing/ bunglow projects being commissioned. After subsequent couple of years of success as Ar. Chandrashekhar Prabhu being proceeded to U.K. & U.S.A. for further higher studies & then subsequently opted for full time politics, being appointed as “President” of “Mumbai Youth Congress”, further elected as M.L.A. & then MHADA chairman, IMPACT DESIGN GROUP then, was dis-grouped but continued as taken forward with able leadership & responsible proprietorship of Ar. Ravi Redij in association of Internationally renowned Chartered Ar. Dipak Nachankar, as Chief Associate Architect, having enormous national/ International expertise.
IMPACT DESIGN GROUP nationally renowned Architects / Interior Designers & PMC are been providing services in the filed since last 42 years under able leadership of Chief Principal Architect Ar. Ravi Redij along with Chief Associate Chartered Ar. Dipak Nachankar, (who is no more with us since year 2017, leaving us with big professional void) an acclaimed Architect/ Consultant of International repute. Late Chartered Ar. Dipak Nachankar,who looked especially after our overseas operations already had earlier completed the overseas projects namely Gazzle Club, on Kuwait-Saudi Highway, Ali Al Sabah Airbase in Kuwait. He was also Chief Design Architect for A villa complex compose of 24 delux villas for Alghanim Group of Companies, Kuwait Amusement Park, Medical Warehousing Complex Ministry of Health – Kuwait, wood workshop design for Kalpataru Consultants office in Sana’s – Yemen wood workshop design for Al Mana & Partners in Doha-Qatar , the design management of the Standard Chartered Bank’s pan Asia refurbishment projects, represented the state of Brunei Dar Us Salam, a technologically richest country for the Tokyo furniture fare 2000.
Currently Ar. Ravi Redij is the proprietor & Principal Chief architect with Ar. Bajee Durve as Chief Associate Architect, looking after architectural / interior designing & detail drawing activities. Ar. Rohit Deshpande Sr. Associate Architect, M.Arch. In Project Construction Mgt., is looking after all allied Architectural/ Interior Design & PMC activities Er. Rajesh Shah & Er. P.S. Babaria are the associate structural consultants, ably supported by other MEP Consultants. The firm is supported by other competent technical staff including Architects, Civil engineers, interior designers & draftsmen, with assistance of other full time Inhouse / Associates project wise appointed.
Ar. Ravi Redij, the Proprietor & Principal Chief Architect, in his preliminary professional career years during 1988, invited by ‘Yorkshire University’, U.K., to attend the summer school in conservation of historical & old buildings as nominated by “British Council”, ( amongst 2 Architects each from cities of Mumbai, Delhi & Calcutta) along with Principal of Sir. J.J. College of Architecture Mr. Shatish Tungare. He was then suggested with due strong recommendation & sponsored by Mr. Kisan Mehta (Save Bombay Committee), Mr. Nana Chudasma (Gaints International Group) & Mr.Kantikumar Podar (Podar Group) all of them being renowned celebrated personalities, at different times, being honoured a coveted celebrated Chair of “Sheriff of Mumbai” as 1st Citizen of Mumbai. Ar. Ravi Redij, attended the summer school in City of York (Leads U.K.) in 1988-89, acquiring specialized & modern updated training of international standard in Heritage conservation of historical as well as old buildings.
Earlier during period 1998 – 2002, IMPACT DESIGN GROUP under Entrepreneurship & leadership of Ar. Ravi Redij, won various prestigious projects through competition prominently being (1) Total realigning & renovation of Opera Hour Branch (H.O.) of IndusInd Bank costing Rs. 2.50 Crores, completed in year 2000 (2) Interior Renovation/ Designing of churchgate office of (G.I.I.C., G.I.D.C.,G.S.F.C.), for Gujrat Corporation costing Rs.1.00 crores completed during year 2002 & (3) Interior renovation/ Designing of Bombay Management Association, at Churchgate, costing Rs.80 lacs completed in year 2004.
The Western Railways has entrusted us with the planning & designing; of their total Master Layout with residential quarters at Pali Hill, Carter Road, Bandra, appox. Estimated @ Rs. 65 crores. Similarly Western Railway has entrusted us with complete redevelopment of Borivali Railway Station complex including proposed station building complex of ground + 10 stories costing approx. Rs.90.00 crores for first phase which approved with all statutory approvals with total approved project cost was around Rs.60.00 crores, then in year 2002/ 2003
We since year 1980 also been empanelled & providing services to National/ International Corporates/ Institutions with Global recognition such as S.K.F. Ball bearing, Podar Group of Companies, Kamat Group of Hotels, Hotel Kumaria Presidency, Sam Hoteliers, Jhamb Group of Hotels, ITDC Group of Hotels (Hotel Ashok & Samrat, Hotel Janapth) We have designed various prestigious showrooms/ outlets for abovementioned & reputed brands such as “Athena” group of Health spas, (Mumbai, Hyederabad, Banglore), “Nandose” restaurants in various malls in Mumbai. “A to Z Departmental Stores, in Mumbai, ‘Cover Girl’ at Peddar Road, J.J. Group of company’s, Showrooms at Surat, Nanda Sari Centre, Prakash Sari Centre at Amaravati, offices of Percept Advertising, Bell Pharma, 3 M Silicons, Wilson Ball Pens, Elphiston Mills, Bansiwlla Mills & New Oriental Mills etc.
We Since year 1984 – 1985 were selected on the approved panel of architects, & PMC, on Govt., semi-govt. organisations such as Central Railways, Western Railways, Konkan Railways, IRCON, M.T.N.L., M.T.P.R., MHADA, MMRDA, MCGM, M.S.E.B., Sawantwadi Nagarpalika, MIDC in Maharashtra, GIIC, GIDC, GSFC in Gujrat, Rajasthan Housing Board & Avas Vikas Yojana in Rajasthan and ITDC in Delhi. MHADA had awarded us with their prestigious projects such as Redevelopment of (1) Botawala Compound at Mazgaon & (2) 89’D Mazgaon & (3) Pandhari Chawl at Byculla. Currently MHADA also had specially awarded/ appointed us as layout Architect for their one of the prestigious/ largest MHADA colony layout at D.N. Nagar, Andheri (W), Mumbai, & being planned, designed & successfully completed, obtaining statutory approval on 27/09/2018.
Similarly, Since 1985 we have been appointed on the panels of The State Bank of India, Union Bank of India, The Indian bank, Bank of India, Punjab & Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank, Dena Bank, Indusind Bank, State Bank of Rajastan etc. for which we have designed at least more than 100 branches of various Banks all over India. We were retained as the chief consulting architects for PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK (Western Region) and Punjab & Sind Bank since 1982-83, for almost 12 years till 1995, with expertise in the designing of the functioning wings of banks; such as branches, bank mechanizations, computer areas, administrative areas & completely computerized branches. We also have been empanelled & awarded various works with different Nationalized & Private sector banks, concluding various projects with total renovation & computerization of branches, with A.T.M.s etc.
We have also been appointed by Rajasthan Housing Board for their prestigious project of Township & residential scheme at 29, Pratapnagar, Jaipur project costing around Rs.150.00 crores, first Phase of around Rs. 40.00 Crores being completed around 2012.
The Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.,/ Central Railway, has appointed us via competition as Architects & PMC for their prestigious housing project of 2 buildings of stilt + 12 stories bldg., with Club House, swimming pool facilities at Nirmal Park, Byculla, Mumbai with project cost of around 35.00 Crores, completed during 2014 & continued designs for next 3/4 buildings. Also Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., has appointed us for their Type V staff quarters project at Nerul, Navi Mumbai Vashi (completed in 2008) & Holiday Home at Madgaon, Goa. (Designs approved.)
The MMRDA awarded their prestigious project Architects & PMC for redevelopment of LIG/ MIG Tenements Bldgs at New Tilak Nagar layout. Which was approved in 2012, executed & completed around 2017, is one of the MMRDA’s landmark project costing around Rs.150.00 Crore.
Sawantwadi Municipal Council had also appointed / awarded us during 2016/17 via statewise design competition toward their flagship & landmark state-of-Art project of 3.00 lakh sq.ft. Of Commercial Complex at Sawantwadi, Dist. Sindhudurg, Maharashtra, with estimated cost of around Rs.110.00 Crores, statutory approvals obtained & floating of tenders in process..
Maharashtra State Electricity Board also had awarded us (after rigorous Statewide competition) their prestigious MSEB Koyana Colony project, Chembur, Mumbai with project cost of around Rs. 90.00 Crores, same further converted into Total Master Plan/ Layout Designing Project consisting of Mini Township with Type III, IV & V residential quarters with unified commercial / office complex with total Built up area around 25.00 Lakh sq.mt. With estimated cost of Rs. 1000.00 Crores., design of which been approved by Board of MSEB & statutory approvals awaited.
Currently, We also have been empanelled & providing services to private sectors companies / oranizations such as Reliance Infrastructure Ltd., Adani Electricity Mumbai Ltd., Mittal Builders, Haware Builders, West coast Developers with their at least one flagship project completed.
We while providing services as an Architects & P.M.C to private/ corporate/ builders/ developers .(right from project conceiving stage to post project completion activities.) also have completed around 2015, Gr+15 storey building at Girgaon, for costing around Rs.12.00 crores, as well as around 2016, completed Gr + 15 storey state-of-art building for Mittal Builders at Azad Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai, costing of around Rs. 65.00 Crores. (both with eco-friendly and green building Architecture) as flagships prestigious projects for both these renowned developers / builders of repute.
Apart from above mentioned Govt/. Semi Govt. organizations, corporate s, Nationalized / private Banks, Developers/builders / realtors, we also have catered/ catering services toward various local national & international based private cliental for their various residential / commercial / utility projects with details of prominent/ major projects been mentioned in attached list of projects completed / in hand.
M/s. IMPACT DESIGN GROUP for the last 40 years with help of Technical and Administrative personnel, Associate Consultants & other Structural/ MEP Consultants, have acquired considerable EXPERIENCE and EXPERTISE not only in field of Architecture, interior designing & PMC but also real estate consultancy, and have tremendous expertise in Realty also being Govt. approved valuer duly rewarded being on panel of Mumbai High Court, at most senior position with honer & respect
Being progressive designers with an ultramodern outlook & technical efficiency oriented ; our office is organizationally well equipped with all necessary infrastructure & technical sufficiency with various Design software’s such as Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit, 3dMax, Sketch Up, Enscape, Lumion, etc to handle the bulk of technical data such as specifications, tenders, estimates etc. enabling us for most efficient/effective state-of-Art services with International Standards
A2.i: CURRICULUM VITAE OF (Promoter & Principal Architect) Ar. RAVI REDIJ.
Graduated as an architect from J.J.School of Architecture in the year 1980.
Passed Qualifying Examination of I.I.A.
Done a certificate course in landscaping from St. Xavier’s college, Bombay.
Was selected to attend summer school in conservation studies at New York University (England) in sept.- Oct. 1988.
Selected to do the masters in Architecture on Third World Housing.
Fellow Member of the Indian Institute of Architecture .
A Life time membership of the Council of Architecture.
Associate Member of the Indian Institute of Interior Designers.
Fellow Member of Institution of valuers.
Registered and approved valuer with government of India.
Registered and approved valuer on Panel on Mumbai High Court.
Practicing independently as a proprietor to Impact Design Group for the last 40 years with help of Associate Consultants, Technical and Administrative Assistants and Consultants and have acquired considerable EXPERIENCE and expertise.
Worked as visiting lecturer for interior Design and working drawings at the Sir.J.J. School of Arts. Been invited for New York University (England) to do studies in conservation and Third World Housing.
On the panel of Housing Area and Development Board, which is a statue Board constituted by Govt. of Maharashtra. Working as an consulting Architect and interior Consultant for the Podar Group, Kamath Groups of Hotels and Restaurants, Sam Hoteliers, A to Z departmental stores, Jhamb Group of Hotels and Restaurants and Wilson ball pens.
A2.ii : CURRICULUM VITAE OF (Chief Associate Arch) Ar. Dipak Nachankar. (Chartered Arch)
1969, Secondary School Certificate Exam. with technical subjects,
1974, Govt. Dip. in Arch. recognised by R.I.B.A. (W.K.) XII
S.S.Commission selection exam conducted by Indian Army.
With Manssian Co.P.O. Box 21430, safat, Kuwait as the Asst, to the Architect, for the porj. Gazzala club, from 1975 to 1976.
With Union Engineering, P.P.Box 114, Smaj Jovina Str, Belgrade, Yougoslavia, as the Asst. Architect for the Proj. Kuwait Airforce Base, from 1976 to 1978.
With Dainong Construction Co. Ltd. G.P.O.B 6226. Seoul, Southkorea as the site Architect for the pro.24 Villas’ complex for Alghanims, from 1979 to 1980.
With Impress Castelli construzioni Edilixe (s.p.a.) Via Fieno, 3, 2013, Millno, Italy, as the Architect for the Contractor, the proj. Kuwait Entertainment city from 1980 to 1982.
With Mohmmeed Mohsin Al-Kharafi, Engineering Contractor, P.O.B. 163. Safat Kuwait as th Architect of the contractor, for the proj. Kuwait Govt.Medical Warehouse Complex, from 1982 to 1983.
With Mehta & contractor, chartered Arch. 30. Yusuf Bldg. 51, Dr.D.N.Road. Bombay, India; and as the architect for the project of the Hospital Complex at Dhahanu and Smelting Foundry Complex at Pune from 1983 to 1986.
With Sayeed and Kalpataru Inds. P.O.Box No.992, Sahas, North Yemen as the Production engg. for the project Damar Housing scheme from 1986 to 1987.
With ABM Architect, 9D, Commerce centre, Bombay-34, India as the Architect for the Grindlay’s Bank project.
With Jasani Interiors, Jayant Mahal, D.Road, Churchgate, Mumbai- 20, as the architectural and production co-ordinator from 1988 to 1989.
With Standard Chartered Bank, New Excelaire Bldg, A.K. Nayak Road, Mumbai – 400 001. as the Premises Officer from 1989 to 1993.
Associate member of Architecture (INDIA)
Associate member of Kuwait Society of Engg.(KUWAIT)
Registered member of Foreign Assignment of Govt. of INDIA.
Broadcaster of five programmes on ALL INDIA RADIO as an art appreciater and a poet.
Slum adoption commitee member of NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME, Bombay
University. Delegate of Sir J.J.School of Architecture for various inter University events.
A member of Students Control Unit facilities in-charge during school period.
Possessor of merit and appreciation certificate from the President of All India Safety Congress and the Bombay Police Commissioner for services in the public interest.
Superb multi-lingual extempore oratory capacity, excellent international, social and official contacts, extensively travelled in India and abroad.
During the career the projects namely Grindlay’s Bank Head Office and Standard Chartered Bank where he has rendered services as the project Architect and the Premises Officer respectively were honoured with Indian urben heritage award given by Indian Heritage Society.
A2.iii : CURRICULUM VITAE OF (Chief Associate Architect) AR.BAJEE DURVE
Graduated as an Architect in the year 1975.
Registered Architect of Council of Architecture, New Delhi.
Associate member of Indian Institute of Architecture Mumbai.
Associate member of Indian Institute of Interior Desingers, Mumbai.
Registered M.C.G.M. site supervisor under Grade I.
POSITION IN THE FIRM.
Principal Associate Architect with Impact Design Group.
Director: DUCON DEVELOPERS PVT LTD. MUMBAI.
1975-82: Worked as an architect with a well known architectural firm in Mumbai, India.
1982-90: Worked as Senior Architect with a British as well as Saudi Arabian firm in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
1990-92: Consultant Architect – Architects firm Mumbai.
1992-94: Head Architect – Newfab – Riyadh for Aramco.
1994 – Present : Directror to Ducon Developer Pvt Ltd.
1998 – Present : Working with Impact Design Group as Principal Associate Architect.
Development and execution of architectural as well as interior designing projects involving Hotels, Hospitals,Resorts & Residential/Industrial works/commercial complex.
Current projects :
- 3 Row Villas, Residential Complex Pune. A Three Star Hotel, Shirur. A office Building/factory extention, Navi Mumbai.
- Common Effluent Treatment Plants at Gujrat and Navi Mumbai.
- LIST OF PROJECTS WORKED ON.
- 4 Neighbourhood Mosques – 7,000 sqm., diplomatic Quarter, Riyadh
- Brazilian Embassy – Cmprising of Chancery, Ambassador’s Residence, staff Housing – 8600 Sqm. Diplomatic Quarter, Riyadh.
- Faisaliah Auditorium – 900 Seats, Jeddah.
- Sports Centre – comprising of indoor multi -sports Facilities and stadium Grandstand 25,000 sqm. for Royal Saudi Air Defence Force, Jeddah.
- Clinics – 1,200 Sqm., for Saudi Arabian National Guard, Riyadh and Taif.
- Computer Building – 3,800 Sqm. – Truck parking facility for vehicles, Saudi Arabia National Guard, Khamis Mushait.
- Villa for Mohammed Sultan – 1,300 Sqm., Jeddah.
- Villa for A. Al-Shathry – 1,200 Riyadh.
- Residential Development in Baharian – 7,000 sqm.
- Saudi Arabian Pavilion – Expo 92, Seville, Spain
- New Residence for prince Naif Bin Saud, Riyadh.
- Club House, Wadi Hanifah – 1,900 Sqm.
- Dr.Beck & Co. Administration Building at Pimpri, Poona.
- Residential Colony for M/s. Sudhagad Rubber Industries Kolaba.
- Mahindra Spicer Co. Ltd., Factory Building, Nasik.
- R & D Building for Vickers sperry of India Ltd., Mumbai.
- Maharashtra State Electricity Board Admn. Bldg (Competition first prize winner), Mumbai.
- Centaur Hotel for Indian Tobacco Co. (5-Star Hotel) presentation Drawings and mode Mumbai.
- Flats at Bahrain for Mr.Abdul Ellah.
- Helipad Hanger, Qatar.
- Dubai Bank (Competition Presentation Drawings)
- Super Market in Bahrain for Mr.Haji Hassan Al Ali.
- Designing Interiors for Executives Gateway Building for Mahindra and Mahindra
- Aministration Building for Grindlays Bank, Madras.
- Thaper Sheraton Hotel (5-Star Hotel) Phase II, Mumbai.
- Hotel Oberoi Towers (5-Star Hotel) Shopping Arcade and Commercial Complex.
- Oberoi Grand Calcutta (5-Star Hotel) Shopping Arcade and commercial complex.
- Greaves Cotton Co. Limited factory Rock Roller Bit Project, Nasik.
- Administration building for Indian Farmers Fertilizers Ci., Kandla (Gujrat State)
- Thaper Sheraton Hotel ( 5-Star Hotel) at Mahe, Seychelles.
- Hotel Oberoi Towers ( 5-Star Hotel) Phase II, Mumbai.
- Oberoi Grand Calcutta (5-Star Hotel) Shopping Arcade and commercial complex.
- Greeves Cotton Co., Limited Factory Rock Roller Bit Project, Nasik.
- Ashram Sayaji U.B.A. Khind Trust Meditaion Centre, Igatpuri.
- Castrol Ltd., Factory Extension Mumbai.
- Villa for Mr. Dighe, Mumbai.
- Utility Van Project Industrial Plant, Nasik, Maharashtra.
- Janata Hospital at Patan, Gujrat (100 Beded General Hospital)
- 5 Star Hotel for M.T.D.C., Nagpur (First Prize Winner) – (250 Guest Rooms)
- Bentel’s Hotel at Khandala (110 Guest Rooms) & Time Share Villas.
- Resort & Time Share Villas at Varca – Goa for H.H.I.L. – (200 Guest Rooms)
- Extension to existing Hotel for Mr. & Mrs. Rana, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- India club for Mr. Khandelwal, Nariman Point, Mumbai.
- Factory and administration block for M/s. Naik Environmental Engineers, at M.I.D.C. Khairane, Navi Mumbai.
- Construction of 3 row villas & apartments at Sopan Baug Pune.
A2.iv : CURRICULUM VITAE OF (Chief Associate Er. PMC/Chief) Er. Ashok P. Shah
A2.v : CURRICULUM VITAE OF (Chief Associate Structural Consultant) Er. P.S. Babaria
Qualification B. E. (civil) from Sardar Patel University,Gujarat in 1988 with distinction.
My experience is in civil and structural designs for various industries ranging from petrochemicals, steel, hydrocarbons and technical residential/commercial buildings using STAAD III package. I also designed foundations for major equipments such as Horton sphere, D.G. sets, compressor, columns, exchangers, reactors and major pipe racks, cable racks, material handling plants, water and effluent treatment plant and even sub station, compressor house etc
Heading team of engineers and d’mens for design, bar bending and fabrication drgs for Reliance petroleum project at Jamnagar. Provided guidance and supports to team involved in various designs and details in Prescribed time limits. This was contract assignments with m/s Ketan consultants Mumbai.
- Working as project engineers with M/s Geeco consultants for to provide leadership for designing various assignments with Major EPC such as TOYO Engineering, Jacobs engineers Etc.
- Working as design engineer with M/s Clique Consultants for their various assignments from EPC organization such as Jacobs H&G, Kravener Powergas, Hindustan Dorr Oliver.
- Complete design and detailing for super structure which was structural steel, foundation systems as pile and pilecaps. detailes including bar bending schedule and shop fabrication drawing for cross country conveyors for 5.1 m wide gallery typ. span length 18.0 m, 24.0m, 30.m and 36.0m crossing highways and railway line and about 1250 m length, supported on structural steel trestle of height 3.0 to 18.0 on pile foundation. this is for Ispat profile ltd.
- Design of complete salt plant for century chemicals for century chemicals at Gujarat this plant consist of concrete structure for salex-m and structural steel for packaging and boiler house including foundation for various major equipments. this is for M/s century chemicals ltd. this was design assignments from Jacobs engineers.
- Working as freelance consultants to various EPC engineering contractors such as Jacobs engineers, ICB technimonts, Naik Enviro and ion exchange MTNL etc. for their various R.C. and structural steel building.
- Designed exchange building for MTNL as structural consultants with M/s ABC Architects for exchange at Jogeshwari(W) , S.V. Road this was basement +5 stories technical cum administration building and it was large span of 12.5 m span structural frame and floor height of 4.5 m for technical wing and 3.6 m for administration wing. With live varying from 2000 kg/m2, 1500 kg/m2, 1000kg/m2 and 500 kg/m2 for administration wing. This was proof cheched by IIT Mumbai.
- Designed exchange building for MTNL as structural consultants with M/s ABC Architects for exchange at Saki Vihar Road this was basement +6 stories technical cum administration building it was large span of 12.5 m span structural frame and floor height of 4.5 m for technical wing and 3.6 m for administration wing. With live varying from 2000 kg/m2, 1500 kg/m2, 1000kg/m2 and 500 kg/m2 for administration wing this design was proof checked by IIT Mumbai.
- Designed ,detailing and supervision for engineering complex consist of structural steel building with span range 10.0 m for main frame for Jet airways at Mumbai airport, this was with M/s Malkani Inter build a turnkey contractor for the complex. Design was Proof checked by M/s Shirish Patel and associates retained for the purpose by Jet Airways.
- Design Detailing and project management for factory cum commercial building for Anita International Jogeshwari(E), this was G+6 storeys building columns free 4500 sq ft floors per floor main frame span 10.0 m Assignment was to prepare tender ,inviting tenders, suggesting contractor, day to day supervision, quality assurance and bills approvals etc. this was building with external structural glazing and high grade internal finishes for plumbing and custom designed flooring using marbo granite.
- Structural Design for residential tower for M/s Hotel Transit Pvt. Ltd. Parle(E), this is G+11storey building with piling foundation and necessary Shear walls for efficient seismic design. 6 nos. of columns was floating from first floor for better functional arrangements as it was on small plot and there was only two flats per floor and floor area per floor was 2500 sq ft only.
- Design of complete material handling systems supporting structural Steel structure including foundation which was pile and pilecaps. detailed bar bending schedule and fabrication drawing for transfer house and conveyor galleries for Jacobs engineers for M/s ispat profile at pen.
- Architectural , structural designs and tender preparation periodic site Visit and certifying the work done for CIPLA for their steroid expansion plant Including utilitiesn pipe rack modification at Kurkumb MIDC. Estimated Civil Cost 0 cr. Overall plant Estimated cost 15.0 cr.
- Architectural , structural designs and tender preparation periodic site Visit and certifying the work done for ATUL LTD. for their pharma intermediate complete GMP Plant includes process plant, utilities block,cooling tower basin,tank farm pipe rack and road and drainage was in our scope At Atul Estimated Civil cost 3.0 cr. Overall plant Estimated cost 17.0 cr.
- Architectural , structural designs and tender preparation periodic site Visit and certifying the work done for CHIRON BHERING PVT.LTD. for their HT/LT SUB STATION AT Ankleshwar
- Design of farm house of about 4500 sq ft. for Mr. paresh rawal at panvel.